Through the efforts of the Halifax Harbour Safety committee comprised of; Develop Nova Scotia, Sail Nova Scotia, Port of Halifax, Halifax Regional Police, Coast Guard, Transport Canada and Metro Yacht/Sailing Clubs, we are proud to present a new Halifax Boating Guide.
The new guide provides helpful information for all recreational boaters who use the Harbour, Northwest Arm, and Bedford Basin such as:
– Low-Wake areas
– Services Available and where (Dockage, fuel, pump out etc.)
– Contact information for Metro Yacht Clubs
– VHF channels to monitor and Emergency contact info
– Speed restricted areas such as downtown waterfront and NWA
– Hazard areas to avoid
– Other helpful information for all boaters
The two-page guide is shown below.
We wish you a safe boating season in Halifax Harbour.